With advanced clinical performance to efficiently and effectively handle large patient loads, as well as diagnostic capabilities for those difficult, in-depth clinical evaluations, the Philips HD15 ultrasound meets the needs of most clinics and imaging facilities. Among its full suite of intelligence tools and configurable patient reports, the HD15 ultrasound boasts:
- Next generation architecture with high resolution A/D technology and 4 times parallel processing
- Volume imaging for 3D/4D analysis
- SonoCT real-time compound imaging
- Highly sensitive contrast enhancements
- PureWave crystal technology for clearer imaging on a wide variety of patients
The Philips HD15 ultrasound is also versatile and highly configurable, allowing both dedicated use in a single specialty as well as multi-specialty use for complete hospital or point-of-care applications.