As one of the most advanced echocardiography imaging systems, the Acuson Sequoia ultrasound is the ideal machine that offers optimal applications across a wide range of ultrasound specialties. The Sequoia ultrasound features unparalleled imaging quality, superior contrast resolution and penetration, and exceptional color Doppler sensitivity.
Some key imaging technologies of this ultrasound include:
- Native TEQ — Imaging processing technology that enhances images across all patients and clinical applications
- High-Resolution Color Flow — Addressing spatial resolution, low flow sensitivity, and small vessel visualization
- Cadence contrast pulse sequencing — Providing enhanced diagnostic confidence
- Clarify vascular enhancement — Enhancing B-Mode image quality
- MultiHertz multiple frequencing imaging — Providing broad bandwidth and eliminating the need to switch transducers during an exam
When viewing images, you’ll discover industry-leading ergonomics through its 19-inch LCD monitor and articulating arm, making the Sequoia ultrasound easy to use and easy to move.