The GE 1.5T EXCITE HiSPeed mobile MRI system is one of the more innovative mobile MRIs on the market, featuring an 8-channel system for greater image clarity, enhanced clinical applications, and productivity advantages. Some of the benefits that physicians can find in this mobile MRI system include:
- Increased patient capacity
- Reduced exam times
- Eliminated motion artifacts in resulting images
- Accelerate temporal resolution of 3D-dynamic imaging
- Optimal spatial resolution
- Enhanced diagnostic options for various clinical applications, including stroke evaluation, peripheral vascular imaging, and breast imaigng
- Ability to acquire images and process them simultaneously
- Improved SNR, speed, and resolution among a broad variety of MRI applications
Renting this mobile MRI system can help clinical practices offer the advanced MRI procedures that simplify even the toughest patient cases. Furthermore, various built-in MRI technologies optimize the image process, and just some of these technologies include LAVA, PROPELLER, VIBRANT and MR Echo.
The GE Signa Excite 1.5T refurbished MRI scanner is well known for its high-resolution brain imaging, neck, and spine imaging at a very good price.